- Comprehensive eye exams
- Soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses, including difficult contact fits
- Myopia control therapy via CRT (corneal refractive therapy or ortho-K) lenses and atropine
- Lasik counseling and co-management with Stanford Eye Laser Clinic
- Urgent eye care
- Infection and disease diagnosis
- Coordinated treatment and referral to ophthalmology specialists
- Beautiful selection of eyewear
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, EyeMed, MES Vision Plan, and more. Contact us to see if we carry your insurance.
In addition to English, our staff speaks Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Tagalog (Filipino), and Spanish. Dr. Lee is a lifelong student and she is currently learning Mandarin - please feel free to give her some practice! Dr. Pearl Yee speaks Cantonese, Dr. Noelle Sung speaks Mandarin, and Dr. Ann Chang speaks Mandarin and limited Spanish. Our opticians speak Tagalog and Mandarin.
Eye Glass Guide
Eye Glass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.